We are happy to announce a new feature to the Subject to Inquiry blog. Our colleagues in London have just launched the Bribery Library. The blog focuses in on the UK Bribery Act and discusses its implications on businesses. There are already several insightful posts on the site and you can access them here or by clicking on the “Bribery Library” icon on the upper right corner of this page. Welcome!
- Brazilian Airline to Pay Millions in Coordinated Foreign Bribery Resolution
- DOJ and SEC Kick Off the Second Quarter with Major FCPA Settlement with International Waste Management Company
- DOJ Publishes FCPA Declination on Cross-Border Bribery Investigation
- DOJ Launches “Task Force KleptoCapture” in Response to Russian Invasion
- The Perils of Global Expansion: World’s Largest Ad Agency Sanctioned $19 Million for FCPA Violations, Insufficient Controls